£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Cedar is currently working with a household name in the media sector who are looking for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join them in their London office.
The position will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for working within two of the company's divisions to provide the management accounts as well as analytical support to the department.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Prepare month end management accounts
- Support the commercial team with regular planning, budgeting, forecasting
- Review processes in order to keep all relevant stakeholders engaged and up to date on performance and future plans
- Provide Weekly Flash forecast reporting and variance analysis
- Prepare weekly statistics analysis for review
- Prepare and review the departmental management accounting information and associated reports
- Review all transactions, follow up discrepancies and investigate budget variances
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed annual budget preparation
- Ad-hoc financial reporting as required
- Provide ad-hoc support to all areas of finance as and when necessary
Some of the key requirements are:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling costs, including risks and benefits management.
- Proven track record in achieving strict deadlines and delivering results in a challenging and constantly evolving part of the business
- Strong knowledge of month end processes and able to prepare the management accounts unsupervised.
- Intermediate Excel skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.