Management Accountant - FMCG - c£50,000 - London (WFH)
An instantly recognisable Consumer Goods organisation is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant following a period of sustained growth.
In this newly created role, you will support the business by reporting the performance of central overheads and enabling key stakeholders to make strategic decisions through effective business partnering.
This is an organisation with ambitious growth plans and an amazing company culture - some of the perks include quick career progression, complete flexibility around office / WFH days and a free bar in the office!
- Ownership of central overheads accounting
- Overall responsibility for accuracy of reporting within the PLC and operating entities
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations for all entities
- Business partner key budget-holders, to support and challenge and decisions
- Continually drive efficiency of reporting to stakeholders
- Monthly review of costs against budget - providing insight to support key decision making and challenger where necessary
- Support FP&A team throughout the year to set central budgets and forecasts
- Support financial control team with adhoc projects
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Confidence, drive and gravitas
- 10% bonus
- Incredible benefits package
- Full flexibility around working arrangements