£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 10% bonus + healthcare
11 days ago
Are you a creative, ambitious Management Accountant looking for an environment where you can develop and truly add value?
An ambitious world market leader - business services company, with an international client base servicing multiple sectors from Consumer Brands to Media & Technology, is seeking to bring on-board an ambitious Management Accountant to help them on their international strategic expansion.
The business has had consistent 20-25% year on year growth, continuously expanding into new territories, and this role will play an integral part in supporting future growth plans. They have a collaborative, nurturing and inclusive culture where anyone with ambition can succeed.
You will need to be creative, able to think and work fast, and you will need to be flexible and able to adapt in a dynamic environment. The Finance team has doubled in the last 3 years, and with this continued growth there will be opportunities to progress in the business.
The role of the Management Accountant will be to maintain an efficient and accurate Accounting function for the EMEA group of entities. You will assist the team in achieving deadlines, improving the quality of processes; providing financial support to stakeholders across the business. You will business partner Operations, helping to plan and challenge spending across the business.
- Preparation of Monthly Accruals and prepayments and journal adjustments (including schedules and working papers) for the UK and EMEA entities
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts; supporting schedules and month-end packs, explaining the key variances to forecast and budget
- Performing monthly GL balance sheet reconciliations
- Helping to drive process improvements across the function alongside the senior Finance team
- Provide Ad-hoc support as necessary to the FD, aiding expansion into new countries and helping to set up efficient finance processes.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualification
- Experience in Management Accounting and full month-end experience
- Previous experience of working in a medium sized Finance function with exposure to large accounting packages
- Good accounting knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Good written and oral skills are essential, as are good planning, organisational skills and a strong eye for detail