City of London, London
15 days ago
Cedar are partnering with an international law firm who are head quartered in London. This organisation has created a household name that is instantly recognisable and continues an exciting growth journey. They are looking for a Legal Cashier to join their organisation on a 6-month FTC.
- Preparation of office account bank reconciliations and prompt investigation of unreconciled items
- Liaising with Credit Control Manager to ensure that funds sent to pay invoices are sent to the correct account
- Dealing with unpresented cheques issued from firms office account, sending regular reminders to requester and arranging for cheque to be cancelled when out of date
- To manage the Petty Cash procedure.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a highly commercial role and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Several years legal cashiering experience
- Education to an A-Level standard or equivalent, minimum requirement GCSE standard depending on career experience
- Works well under pressure
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.