Cedar has partnered with an expanding business based in East London. They are currently searching for an experienced Ledgers Assistant to support the Accounts Payable Team on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £23,500 - £25,500 per annum with hybrid working available.
- Processing high volumes of invoices including obtaining relevant authorisation
- Creating the weekly supplier payment run spreadsheet for review and uploading to the bank.
- Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing daily bank receipts and maintaining the monthly spreadsheet for preparing the month end reports.
- Review and posting of petty cash.
- Review and posting of expense claims in advance of payment.
- Monthly maintenance of the donation's calculation schedule
- Assist with month end and year end accounts process.
- Build a strong relationship with other departments, suppliers, and customers.
- AAT Level 2 qualification or higher
- Previous experience in accounts payable or a similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and a team player