One of the Europe's leading hospitality businesses are looking to recruit a high calibre Lease Accountant during an extremely busy period phase of transition. As a Lease Accountant you will play an integral part in their Finance Transformation Programme.
- Working with Finance team and define the Finance accounting and controls requirements related to Lease Management and Accounting system integration to the financial ledgers.
- Share the requirements with Finance colleagues and obtain approval that they are correct and complete.
- Contribute to the design of process and systems solutions, considering the accounting and control requirements as defined.
- Define the acceptance criteria to be used for Finance to approve the implementation of new lease accounting and reporting processes, systems, and operating teams.
- Define the test approach and plans for Finance support of the testing of the new lease accounting process and systems developments.
- Perform the testing/reconciliation activities to ensure that all scenarios and conditions are covered
- Demonstrate the new process and systems solutions and testing
- Support the adoption of the new lease accounting and reporting solutions to BAU activity
- Qualified Accountant- ACA, ACCA
- Extensive IFRS experience
- Previous experience within a large and complex organisation
- Previous experience of Lease accounting is highly beneficial
- Systems integration experience is also highly beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable approach
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to contribute to a global transformation programme. Please be aware that this comes at an extremely crucial time therefore will be an extremely busy period.