£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + shares + excellent benefits
2 months ago
A global brand and success story within the world of entrepreneurial technology firms. This multi-award winning, international business provides well known, cutting edge products that are used by millions of people around the world and has seen record year-on-year revenue and profit growth over the past five years.
To help facilitate this continued growth, the business is now seeking to recruit a commercially orientated Senior Financial Analyst in their central London office.
Reporting to the regional Finance Director and partnering the Sales and Marketing teams the role includes:
- Drive planning and forecasting activities for Sales and Marketing teams, while interfacing closely with business partners and central FP&A team
- Develop and create key financial models
- Establish operating mechanisms and reporting that ensure management teams understand business position against operating and financial objectives
- Develop key management reports especially business KPIs to ensure data accuracy
- Create and deliver presentations for financial and business reviews that provide impactful insights to drive business performance
- Partner business teams and proactively identify important opportunities and drive change/decisions through credible relationship building
- Drive process improvements and lay the foundation for scalable processes that will scale with global growth
- As a qualified accountant with demonstrable commercial finance experience, specifically partnering non-finance stakeholders, you will exude a confident and engaging communication style.
- You will be a master at presenting complex analytics to senior stakeholders, having worked within a data heavy and/or technology sector related company, applying business experience to influence thinking of senior management.
- You will also need advanced Financial Modelling and strong PowerPoint skills, as well as large financial systems experience.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding environment, with a fantastic culture and unrivalled employee benefits and financial rewards, awarded several times for best places to work for.