Assistant Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
Hybrid working model (home and office based)
Beauty Brand - FMCG
Interim role - 3 months in the first instance
Day Rate - (PAYE) - £162.00 to £172 (based on £35,000 to £40,000 annually)
We have partnered with a very exciting beauty brand who are looking for a proven Junior/Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on an interim basis.
The role is for 3 months in the first instance, however, there is potential for this to be extended.
The successful candidate will have the ability to pick up processes and systems quickly and have excellent communication skills.
Offices are currently based in Hammersmith, however, will be relocating to the West End, Central London in the near future.
- Assisting with month end including running reports
- Managing accruals for credit card reconciliations, consultants' services, AP invoices and PO invoices
- Reconciliation of credit cards for both Barclaycard and AMEX
- Preparing and releasing prepayments
- Bank reconciliation (multicurrency)
- Managing temporary Holdings Account
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Posting on Avalara and other tax transactions
- Updating and consolidating foreign exchange currency
- Checking bank statements
Oracle - NetSuite proficiency will be highly advantageous
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or have a minimal notice period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted