City of London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Junior Finance Analyst for a renowned property company based in the City of London.
The company has a fantastic history and continues to go from strength to strength, so this role will be idea for someone with Senior Accounts Assistant experience who's looking for the next step in their career, or for someone with recent exposure to a Finance Analyst role, and who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- ·To build relationships with relevant stakeholders
- ·Building knowledge and financial awareness, ensuring any risks or opportunities are pro-actively managed
- ·Work closely with stakeholders in decision making based on data, pro-actively supporting client requests
- ·Adhering to the period-end reporting cut-offs
- ·Responding to all queries promptly
- ·Obtain in-depth understanding of contracts ensuring that there is consistency of reporting to clients
- ·Preparing audit working papers when needed.
- ·Reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- ·Highlighting any potential risks and opportunities
- ·Any other ad hoc tasks or projects as communicated by their line manager
- Intermediate Excel
- Currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Able to demonstrate a progressive nature and an analytical approach to work
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.