Role: Junior Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Salary: up to £35,000
Location: City of London
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
- Assist the Financial Business Partner with month-end processes.
- Assist with recharges from to other group entities.
- Updating the cost models with actuals to track the costs accurately.
- Resolve queries with regard to management reporting, helping to ensure the accuracy of reported results.
- Support the Finance Business Partners to report and analyse results across its UK and International offices and provide finance support for investments in new initiatives.
- Working towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
- Experience working within the financial services/insurance industry is high desirable
The organisation has grown both organically and by acquisition over the past decade to boast revenues well in excess of £1bn and they have significant additional funding available.
This is therefore an excellent time to join them as they continue to broaden their global reach and expand into new markets.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.