Up to £40000 per annum
17 days ago
Cedar are currently hiring for a Junior Finance Analyst to join a retail company on a 6-month FTC.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing Financial support for e-Commerce channel and PLG Brands. This is an excellent time to join the business as they enter a phase of rapid growth.
Salary: £40,000 (pro rata)
Location: Central London (remote working initially)
- Support EMEA e-Commerce and PLG FP&A manager with high level financial analysis.
- Assist with preparation of annual Plan and subsequent forecast (revenue, margin, payroll, operating expenses) for e-Commerce and PLG Brands.
- Prepare and maintain financial models, e-Com DTC Trade pack, weekly / daily e-Com reports and track KPI's.
- Build scenarios and perform sensitivity analyses as requested by Manager.
- Develop new FP&A reports/dashboard as requested by manager and suggest improvements to the current ones.
- Present monthly results to manager, understand variances between forecast and actual results.
- Builds and manipulates complex spreadsheets.
- Provide support to FP&A manager with any ad hoc financial analysis.
- You have a proven experience within in-house FP&A function.
- Prior experience in e-Commerce channel is ideal but not essential.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or have related experience.
- Preferably part qualified or studying (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent).
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong excel skills - Power BI and Macro highly beneficial.
- You are analytical, organized, and have the ability to multi-task and shift focus as priorities change.
- Excellent presentation.
- Eager to learn with a can do attitude.
- Team player.
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Motivated and driven by results.
This role is to start ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.