£24000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a rapidly growing telecommunications company based in Reading. They are looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join there impressive Commercial Finance team.
In this role you will be supporting the Commercial Finance Analyst to deliver a strong Business Partner relationship directly with the Shareholders, enabling key decisions to made through precise Financial reporting.
- Working with the Finance Analyst to produce month end Financial reporting packs for reviews with shareholders and directorates.
- Provide support for the Finance Analyst in producing precise site level reporting for one of the Shareholders.
- Managing the cash funding for each month for the shareholder project. This would mean working with outsourced partners and different areas of the internal finance team.
- Supporting with the forecasting and budgeting processes.
Challenges you may face
- The ability to adapt in an ever changing work environment.
- Providing conclusions from large quantities of data from various sources.
- Supporting the management of a range of internal and external stakeholders with different demands.
Ideal knowledge and experience
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Strong academic background
- A pro active attitude
- A Strong team player
My clients also provides a range of fantastic benefits which sit alongside this position.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in contact Matthew Sommerville - 0203 002 8055