Junior Accounts Receivable Analyst EMEA - Global Tech Business
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Location: West End, London
Hybrid: 2 days in the office per week
We are partnering with an exciting multinational IT business based in the West End who are looking for a Junior AR Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Specialising in the advertising space, they have offices across the globe and employ 500+ employees worldwide. Due to the growth of the team, they are now looking for a Junior AR Analyst to join their fast paced, hard working team.
This role would ideally suit a junior finance candidate with 6-12 months finance experience looking to make the step up into a larger role and start a career in AR.
As a Junior Accounts Receivable Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Chasing customers for payments for overdue balances by phone and email
- Ensuring customers adhere to their payment terms
- Weekly Cash forecasting for your ledger
- Sending Statements of accounts to customers
- Sending dunning letters to customers and ensuring these are followed up on
- Attending Monthly meetings with the Sales Team to discuss portfolio updates and
suspension of service for certain customers
- Requesting remittance advice and allocating outstanding payments
- Processing Credits & Rebills
- Building on-going relationships with the Sales, Billing and European Teams across EMEA
- Ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner according to the SLA in place using Salesforce
- Ensuring queries are not only resolved but also fixed in all systems used
- Bespoke reporting for certain types of customers
- Working within the accounts receivable team to ensure company targets are met
- Ensuring regional quarterly targets are met
- Ensuring internal/external customer support excellence
- Escalations to the Finance Manager
- Supporting Month End Credit Control tasks
- Any other related ad-hoc tasks
- Previous finance, accounts receivable or credit control experience (Essential)
- Understanding of basic accounts receivable principles (Essential)
- Good Excel/Sheets knowledge - VLU's and pivots (Essential)
- Able to build internal as well as external relationships
- A determined & driven self-starter able to meet deadlines
- Able to take initiative
- Able to see tasks through to completion
- Excellent work ethics & integrity
The successful candidate must have recent experience working within a finance role in a fast-paced environment. You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using accounting systems and Excel.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.