Are you a proven Junior Accountant looking to work for a sustainable and ethically produced fashion line?
If so, we are working with an exciting brand based in Fulham, who are looking for an enthusiastic and articulate finance professional to join their creative business.
This is a permanent role, paying between £25,000 and £28,000. They work a hybrid model (4 days in the office and 1 day from home)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
Main responsibilities include:
- Reconcile outward payments
- Reconcile payments from customers, chase overdue payments, credit control
- Purchase invoice processing
- Receipting of stock and posting of Invoices
- Processing expense claims
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Bank reconciliations/ updates and uploads
- Provide various daily, monthly sales, invoice, order etc reports.
- Petty cash
- ONS and other official reporting
- Update exchange rates and organise currency for trips
- Vat Returns
- Administration and filing
Personal Accountant Specification:
- Finance and Accounting Graduate
- Minimum of 1.5 years relevant work experience within a finance team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel (LOOK UP's and Pivot Tables)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted