£500 - £600 per day
17 days ago
Change IT Project Manager
6 Months +
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Change IT Project Manager to join a global business services company based in Central London. They are looking for a hands-on IT Project Manager to help them with their CRM Program. This will be for a six-month contract with the view of extension till the end of 2020.
- Be responsible for project planning, tracking, reporting, organising and escalations for the programme.
- Deliver key change and adoption activities into the business such as managing briefs and awareness training.
- Work on several different projects and be able to adapt quickly into new projects.
- Responsible for coordinating all change & adoption activities in lead up to the go live.
- Support the CRM Programme Business Change Lead and other Project Managers.
- Work on the CRM programme in an agile way.
- Must have IT Project Management experience.
- CRM experience (desirable)
- The ability to work on multiple projects at a time and be hands on.
- Worked on large scale transformation programmes.
- Confidence with stakeholders.
- Must be available within 2 weeks notice.