My client, a prestigious central government organisation are looking for an IT Programme Manager to join their high profile programme. You will have full responsibility for the IT infrastructure programme relating to cyber security and fraud, managing high volumes of secure data and how this is held. You will act as an interface with internal and external stakeholders, overseeing multiple areas of the programme simultaneously and managing IT risk and secure data management for the organisation - this may include outsourcing projects and call centre/customer service implementation.
You will have a proven track record in Public Sector IT Programme Management or Private Sector Banking/secure data management migration projects and ideally have worked in a security cleared environment. You must be proactive and personable and have the ability to hit the ground running, advising stakeholders on process, risk and IT Project management process to ensure delivery is met and programme milestones are delivered.
- Previous experience of managing large scale IT Programmes in the Public Sector/Financial Services
- Large scale secure data management (including fraud) projects
- Call centre/customer service outsourcing experience
- Management of senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience of managing outsourced suppliers for large scale agreements
- Good relationship building skills - gravitas
- Clear and confident communicator, builds rapport quickly
- Large scale IT programme management - 180m+ in value