East London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
My Client one of the largest developers of new homes is recruiting an IT Procurement Specialist to join their newly formed procurement team. The individual will already have experience working across multiple disciplines which include: IT, Hardware, Applications, SAAS, Telecoms and managed services. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate category management experience on small- and large-scale contracts and be confident in solely running the IT category.
This is a 6month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent should you perform well in the role.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable recent experience of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU procedures
- Excellent experience in procuring, IT Hardware, Software and Telecoms.
- Analyse data on purchase to pay systems
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to self-motivate within planning and organisation
- MCIPS qualified
- Have the ability to build rapport with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Strong IT Skills - competent user of MS Office
- This role has some elements of travel