City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
- Hold a key responsibility for building and maintaining strong working relationships throughout the Technology division and the wider business (both locally and globally), especially Legal and Finance, and with suppliers.
- Manage and communicate contracts process for the organisations Technology, acting as liaison between technology/business owners and legal team.
- Lead on specific contract negotiations from a commercial perspective
- Ensure NDAs and contracts are in place when needed and maintain database to track required documents.
- Provide regular reports and insight into contractual and procurement workload and process effectiveness.
- Oversee process for the organisations Technology procurement, acting as main point of contact.
- Have insight of the organisation's Technology procurement spend
- Run supplier selection process (RFx) for the organisations Technology projects
- Actively work to continuously improve procurement and contracting process.
What you'll have:
- A high level of understanding of contracting, commercial terms, contract constructs & commercial clauses, especially technology procurement.
- A proven track record of process management, relationship management, document preparation and business/technology communication.
- A high level of matrix people management experience (i.e. of getting people who are not direct reports to do things, both internal and external resources).
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Fully proficient with end-to-end Procurement processes such as RFQ, RFI, and RFP.
- An awareness of industry best practice Supplier Relationship Management methodology
- CIPS Certification
- A proactive approach.