£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 19 hours ago
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Enterprise Software & Security Procurement and Category Sourcing function in the ERoW during both the pursuit and execution of customer business.
- Support the development, implementation and execution of an Enterprise Software & Security Category Strategy and Category Knowledge Base (CKB) across all the customer spend in ERoW
- Support the development and execution annual Enterprise Software & Security Category Plans, which includes identify key strategic sourcing requirements
- Increase value from the Enterprise Software & Security supply base through innovative commercial models
- Own the relationships with Enterprise Software & Security suppliers in ERoW
- Monitor the supply market using benchmarks and category indices
- Evaluate and improve Enterprise Software & Security supplier / category performance
- For non-client requirements, be the "Face of Procurement" to internal stakeholders
- Support the consolidation our ERoW Enterprise Software & Security supplier base to best leverage spend and influence whilst managing sourcing risks.
- Work as part of the global category strategy to develop a global consistent approach for Enterprise Software & Security spend closely with counterparts both on- and offshore
- Support the development savings plans and track and report actual delivery against target.
- Support the development effective relationships with key strategic Enterprise Software & Security suppliers and implement a supplier management approach across the category.
- Build collaborative working relationship with Business Partnering and Buying Procurement teams and support Delivery, Sales and Solutions teams to ensure that Procurement is engaged early in the sourcing process for Enterprise Software & Security needs
- Periodic international travel expected
- Manage Key Contract Items and Monitor Contract Metrics and Develop Contract corrective action (Master & Supplier specific)
- Collect and understand category and project requirements (scope, timeline, and budget)
- Contribute to the creation an Enterprise Software & Security category strategy and global capability matrix
- Identify Enterprise Software & Security potential suppliers, working closely with Business Partnering, Sales, and Delivery regional leadership collaborating with Category buying and Solution Delivery project teams
- Complete Enterprise Software & Security Category Strategic Sourcing Internal and External Profile, Confirm Baseline, and Define future requirements
- Define TCO/ Commercial Model, Select Relationship Approach, Select Sourcing Approach, Document Strategy
- Facilitate Enterprise Software supplier selection process through direct engagement or competitive bidding techniques
- Qualify Enterprise Software Suppliers - Identify Selection Criteria, Select Supplier Long List, Conduct RFI, Document Supplier Short List
- Conduct RFx - Document RFP Scope & Timing, Write & Execute RFP, Evaluate RFP, Document Suppliers for Negotiation
- Document Negotiation Strategy, Plan & Execute Negotiations, Document Benefits
- Negotiate commercials and terms, in collaboration with our functional, technical, sales, finance, and legal partners. Similarly, drive contracting process
- Identify and monitor key category indices, perform category analytics, monitor supplier market, benchmark as required
- Measure customer satisfaction (360-degree management)
- Monitor Savings/ Rebate Methodologies and track & report category benefits
- Adjust/ Manage supplier performance and track other KPIs
- Execute Compliance and Continuous Performance management framework and manage adoption issues and feedback Category/ Source Plan
- Prepare transactional documentation to consummate order
- Be the escalation point for sales and delivery or contract issues
- Proactively work with client project teams to define and execute cost takeout initiatives.
- Create and maintain the Enterprise Software Buyer Training Guide
- Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented.
Key Skills: Must Have
- 7-9 years of experience in related fields.
- Problem solver: able to work with ambiguity and create value for the end customer
- Deep understanding of software licensing and commercial models
- Exposure to various aspects of the IT categories such as Data Center, EUC Hardware, Hosting and Services.
- Strong communication skills and drive desired results within the organization.
- Excellent people management skills; proficient in verbal communication, writing, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills are also required
- Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change
- Exposure to various aspects of the IT procurement area including contract laws, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management.