£450 - £550 per day
7 months ago
My client, a central government organisation are looking for IT Procurement Manager - to join their high profile programme. You will manage commercial responsibility and act as an interface with senior stakeholders, overseeing multiple key contracts/projects simultaneously.
You will have a proven track record in IT procurement and indirects within Public Sector. This is a very fast paced environment, therefore you must be delivery focussed and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience of managing multiple Public Sector tenders through OJEU
- IT and indirects Commercial/Contracts management
- Commercially aware and financially astute with recent experience in Public Sector IT procurement projects
- Managing multiple tenders
- Experience of contractually managing suppliers for large indirect spend
- Good relationship building skills - gravitas
- Effective stakeholder management skills, ability to deal with difficult/senior stakeholders
- Clear and confident communicator, builds rapport quickly
- Relationship management and SRM
- Role is outside of IR35