Procurement Manager - IT l Remote Working l £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance l FTSE 250
Cedar are supporting a successful FTSE 250 business in recruiting an IT Procurement Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong IT Procurement Manager to gain exposure to large scale procurements for a multi-billion pound business. The IT procurement manager will be ideally come from an IT procurement role within a large and complex organisation and be keen to progress within a leading organisation.
The IT Procurement Manager will work to build category strategy to support a long term vision and partner with a variety of stakeholders across the business. The ideal candidate will need a strong strategic understanding of procurement and have experience dealing with significant levels of procurement spend.
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Proactively engage stakeholders across the business to raise the profile of procurement and ensure a high standard of delivery
- Liaise with suppliers to build relationships, ensure that successful negotiations and supply agreements are implemented to ensure cost reductions while maintaining levels of service.
- Review and challenge current sourcing strategies to suggest innovations in line with changing business situation
- Run procurement projects in line with organisational standards
Skills and Experience
- Strong Understanding of IT procurement
- Experience leading large procurement projects from end to end
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Good understanding of contract management principles
- Experience within a large, complex organisation
- £60,000 Salary
- Cash Car Allowance
- Remote Working
- Other Benefits
Apply Now to be Considered!