Procurement Executive - IT l £45,000 - £50,000 l London l Professional Services Firm
Cedar are assisting a prestigious professional services firm to hire an IT procurement executive to join their procurement function. This is an excellent opportunity for a capable IT procurement professional to gain experience within rapidly growing business, collaborating with IT stakeholders on end-to-end procurement within the IT category.
Reporting into the procurement manager, the IT procurement executive will support on the active monitoring and management of the company's IT supply chain, engaging with both stakeholders and suppliers to maintain efficient delivery of goods and services to meet business needs. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working in an IT procurement role and have a strong understanding of the supplier landscape for SaaS, hardware, software and licensing.
Responsibilities of the IT Procurement Executive
- Regular reporting of spend and category analysis
- Administrative management of procurement process
- Researching and analysing potential suppliers
- Experience of drafting and amending contracts
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience within an IT procurement role
- CIPS or working towards qualification
- Strong stakeholder management
Apply now to be considered