£35000 - £42000 per annum + 10% pension
21 days ago
IT Junior buyer I FTSE 100 I Berkshire I £35,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits I 6 month FTC
A global, FTSE 100 business are looking for an IT Junior Buyer to join their IT procurement team on a 6 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and accomplished IT procurement professional to further their career within a challenging and rewarding environment.
Reporting into an Impressive Global IT Procurement Manager, the IT Junior Buyer will provide support for IT procurement across the business internationally and engage in the complete end to end procurement life cycle.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic IT procurement professional, looking to take the next step in their career with a role where they will develop their procurement knowledge and make an impact on a global level.
Responsibilities of the IT junior Buyer
- Engaging with IT organization and the business to obtain wider demand considerations and creating a go to market and negotiation strategy for various complex contract renewals and new requirements.
- Advising indirect team members as they lead strategic and tactical efforts to obtain missing details and clarifications and outline requirements.
- Assisting and leading negotiation of contracts in line with company contract standards
- Obtaining and updating an online pipeline of activity as well as savings trackers
- Supporting Global Vendor management and license team in handover and support delivery of contracts deployed.
- Working in partnership with In-house or out-sourced IT Legal departments.
- Providing support [analytical data assessment, presentation development, procurement tool management, procurement project management and market insight research] for large, global strategic projects personally driving some key aspects
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (i.e. business, Management, supply chain, IT)
- Relevant industry certification (CIPS, ISM)
- Two or more years' experience in procurement with involvement in and good understanding of end to end procurement process.
- Keen interest in IT
- Ideally some experience with technology contracts
Package and benefits
- 6 month FTC, £35,000 - £42,000 per annum depending on experience
- Element of home working
- Healthcare cover (self)
- 10% pension contribution
Apply now to be considered