City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
· Supports the commercial proposition, structure development and monitoring of financial performance for mid-sized suppliers, supporting in the management of contractual risks and obligations.
· Contributes to delivery of contract commitment within cost targets, contract profit and revenue growth for a small subset of a larger contract or a subset of a small to medium sized contract(s).
· Coordinates and evaluates opportunities and assesses underlying risk, making recommendations on how to address opportunities.
· Contributes to maintenance and development of customer relationships and satisfaction, ensuring delivery of commitments within service level agreements.
· Contributes to account development process by identifying and flagging growth opportunity areas.
· Ownership of a supplier category from an Enterprise perspective
· Accountable for the development of cost base transformation plans & the optimisation of suppliers in the category
· Lead business change to deliver optimised supplier spend
· Responsible for delivery of cost savings to Enterprise over the medium term
· Key point of call for suppliers to Enterprise, and escalation point on both sides owning resolution of any partner disputes/escalations/issues
· Commercial lead for supplier negotiations: creates or signs-off the commercially acceptable position with suppliers, drafts & delivers negotiation strategies, exit plans etc
· Lead for Enterprise on any ITTs relating to the suppliers within a particular category - inputs commercial assumptions into proposition's and solution the business cases and into bids
· Works with functional teams - in particular the sales channels, products and service - to make recommendations on supplier choices to maximise commercial opportunities
· Develop and maintain governance proposal for suppliers within the supplier category
· Manage the commercial terms in supplier contracts in-life
· Ensure relevant obligations to retain or improve partner accreditations are executed