Inventory Manager - Packaging Manufacturer - Up to £36,500 - Permanent - Milton Keynes
Our client, a leading, innovative packaging company, are seeking an inventory manager to join their procurement team! The post holder will take ownership of all supply and stockholding for a range of SKUs, helping to promote efficient stock turnover and ensuring effective maintenance of optimum levels of stock. This is an excellent opportunity to further a career in purchasing/ inventory management within a dynamic and fast paced industry.
The ideal inventory manager will have proven experience within demand, supply or inventory planning. They will be data minded with strong excel skills, and be driven to succeed with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Manager
- To maintain stock levels to ensure excellent availability.
- Purchase goods as required at the most beneficial market rate.
- Ensure replenishments arrive on schedule.
- Communicate availability information across the Company.
- Liaising with Sales team to gain good insights into the demand plans.
- Processing quote requests, issuing to potential suppliers.
- Strong experience within a supply/ demand/ inventory planning role (Essential)
- knowledge of the packaging industry (desired)
Apply Now to be Considered!