Cedar are currently looking for an International Payroll Specialist to look after several global markets for a rapidly growing fintech firm.
Location: Remote or office working available
Salary: £55,000-65,000 per annum
Reporting into: Head of Payroll
- Process payroll for our employees across various markets
- Ensuring that all calculations are accurate and compliant with all relevant laws and regulations
- Reconcile payroll accounts and prepare necessary journal entries, ensuring that all payroll transactions are accurately recorded in the general ledger
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local payroll tax laws and regulations, including filing payroll tax returns and making timely payroll tax deposits
- Maintain accurate and complete payroll records, including employee information, time and attendance records, and payroll transactions
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide exceptional customer service regarding payroll-related matters, working closely with our HR team to resolve any issues that arise
- Partner with our Finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting of payroll-related expenses and accruals
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll processing and administration, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of federal, state, and local payroll tax laws and regulations, as well as experience working with ADP or similar payroll software
- Excellent attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP.