£300 - £400 per day
14 days ago
Cedar are currently assisting a Global Financial services organisation with the recruitment of an International Payroll Manager on an initial 6 month interim contract that will then go permanent.
This is a newly created role which has previously sat between HR & Finance where you will be solely responsible for the payroll of 300 employees across the UK, Europe & Asia.
- Work with Human Resources, Finance and or payroll provider to understand current international payroll processes
- Work with global payroll manager in the US to provide international input into the global function
- Propose changes to drive automation, efficiency and best practice across the international payroll function
- Manage and oversee monthly and annual payroll processes across multiple international areas
- Support payroll tax and regulatory reporting requirements across multiple international jurisdictions
- Assist employees with questions relating to payroll
- Work with pension administrator to assist with queries / changes in pension plans
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- UK & International payroll experience
- Immediately available
- Experience of implementing payroll systems/new projects