An International Financial Accountant is required by one of the world's fastest-growing cyber security businesses. They are clear industry leaders and have developed a unique and industry leading suite of products that is delivering them spectacular growth.
Working under an experienced Group Financial Controller, the International Financial Accountant is a newly created role that will play a key role in supporting the business through a period of intense growth. Specific responsibilities include;
- Prepare and / or review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial accounts for non-UK operations under IFRS including supporting commentary & analysis.
- Working proactively on improvements to reporting, global policies and accounting to mitigate risk and enable growth and scalability.
- Assist with statutory reporting process e.g. engaging with external auditors & advisors.
- Provide guidance on IFRS and its application, to ensure compliant financial submissions, including key risks areas such as revenue recognition.
- Partner across the finance teams and other areas of the business.
- Support further international growth and other key projects.
The ideal candidate for the Group Reporting Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA from a Top 30 practice preferred, CIMA / ACCA considered).
- Have audited / worked in a multi-currency and multi-site organisation.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to roll up their sleeves and be flexible in a growing business.
- Possess strong IFRS experience covering everything from the preparation of statutory accounts to writing accounting papers.
- Want to work for a company that is going places and will offer progression.
Salary: c.£55000 - £60000 + 10% bonus + shares + benefits.