Cedar is currently partnered with a rapidly growing technology business to secure an Italian speaking Interim Treasury Manager, remote based role. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate up to £350 per day.
This fast-growth business is a market leading, technology business who are part of a multi-billion-dollar media & advertising conglomerate. They are going through a period of enormous change, growth and market expansion and therefore are looking for a switched-on Italian speaking Interim Treasury Manager, with exceptional Excel skills to join their dynamic team on a remote basis.
As an Italian speaking Interim Treasury Manager, you will:
- Support the business's management of capital.
- Leading relationships with banks and lenders on debt facilities and covenant reporting
- Management of daily cash management, FX and money market trading
- Preparing weekly cashflow forecasts based on a 13-week cycle.
- Implementing and managing Cash pool systems across the business
- Manager a part qualified member of the team
- Completion and maintenance of day-to-day group treasury procedures using group reporting systems.
- Taking ownership of improving days sales outstanding and days payable outstanding processes
- Maintaining the collection and payment processes for all the companies in the group
You will ideally have:
- Preferably qualified as an Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and/or AMCT
- Extensive demonstrable working experience in a corporate treasury/finance function - cash management experience a necessity.
- Strong experience of building and managing key stakeholder relationships at all levels and across teams
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills managing teams across different geographies.
- Proven commercial awareness, attention to detail and business operational experience.
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £350 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350per day, this contract role offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
The role is fully remote, allowing individuals to work from anywhere they like despite getting the full benefit of being part of a global team.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.