Interim Technical Acquisition Accountant
London based (Hybrid).
£500 - £700 p/day depending on experience (outside IR35)
Our client, a growing EdTech business, is looking for the support of a hands-on technical accountant to support them through the accounting integration of a newly acquired business. The role requires someone who has an excellent grasp of technical accounting, strong on accountancy process and can support on completion of accounts during this period of expansion.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of accounting for the acquired business
- Gain understanding of the business's accounting processes & controls
- Streamline accounting processes in line with standardised controls for the business
- Completion of accounts
- Inter-company transfers and reconciliations
- Good understanding of billing including revenue recognition and contracts
- Audit liaison
The successful candidate:
- Solid technical accounting background
- Experience of working in an M&A environment would be highly advantageous
- NetSuite would be advantageous but not essential.
- Hybrid with 2-3 days required in office