£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
A fast paced and rapidly growing leisure organisation, based in East Croydon, is looking for a Technical Accounting Manager to join the team and assist with a number of projects, £400-£500 per day.
The role will assist the Finance team with a number of high priority technical accounting projects including the implementation of IFRS 16. There will also be requirements to assist with the year end process and interim audit.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA through practice
- Significant IFRS experience
- IFRS 16 experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong technical/financial accounting experience
- Proven track record in running and managing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to hit the ground running in a fast paced & constantly changing work environment
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders
- Self starter, hands-on attitude