£300.00 - £400.00 per day
3 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support a Central Government department for an exciting, HOME-BASED, Interim Supplier Relationship Manager position. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of up to £400 on offer and will run for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE immediate availability for both an interview and start date in order to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to support with the following activities:
- Manage strategic Supplier relationships
- Sourcing new national/international supply
- Administering product orders and maintenance of sourcing supply vs demand data, primarily through order tracker
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE experience covering:
- Ideally experience in the Public Sector or in categories or industries covering i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution or Logistics
- Experience in a Procurement, Category, Sourcing or Commercial Management role.
- Ideally have hands on experience in running end to end OJEU procurements and using i.e. CCS, ESPO, YPO or other frameworks accessible to the Public Sector
- Stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Strong skills in using Microsoft products such as word and excel