£300.00 - £400.00 per month
3 days ago
edar have been engaged to support a Central Government department for an exciting, HOME-BASED, Interim Sourcing Support position. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of up to £400 on offer and will run for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE immediate availability for both an interview and start date in order to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will report into the Sourcing Manager and will be required to support with Strategic Sourcing to deliver the nationwide project for collection of consumables.
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE experience covering:
- Relevant experience ideally in the Public Sector or experience in categories or industries covering i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution or Logistics
- Working towards MCIPS or equivalent degree
- Experience in Procurement, Category, Sourcing or Commercial Management roles.
- Exposure to working on end to end OJEU procurements and using i.e. CCS, ESPO, YPO or other frameworks accessible to the Public Sector
- Strong skills in using Microsoft products such as word and excel