Up to £272.50 per day
29 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support an NHS Trust based in Central London who are on the look for an Interim Senior Procurement Manager on a 3-6 month interim engagement. This role will require you to be based on-site and is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £272.50 on offer. Candidates applying for this role must be available immediately or on a 1 week notice.
The successful candidate will manage the full end to end tender process for a range of goods/services for the Trust to ensure procurements run are compliant with OJEU/PCR regulations. You will also be required to ensure the effective delivery of the procurements to planned deadlines and ensure they provide value for money which meets customer expectations.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- Ideally be MCIPS qualified or qualified to degree level in i.e. Procurement/Supply Chain
- Experience of working in a similar role in the NHS or similar Healthcare environment
- Experience of running end to end OJEU procurements in the Public Sector (ideally the NHS)
- Experience of running Further Competitions would be advantageous
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills