Our client is a large multinational FMCG brand based in West London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Senior Commercial Manager to support them an initial 6-month FTC. This role will be 3 days in the office and two days from home.
As an interim Senior Commercial Manager, you will report into the UK&I Finance Director and will closely with Marketing and Innovation teams (c. £300m).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Build detailed business/investment cases.
- Deliver outstanding commercial financial management.
- Focus on performance management, planning and forecasting, and forecast brand performance.
- Provide strategic challenge and insight based on data and commercial experience, working with business partners to deliver the Plan.
- Design, manage and evolve best in class toolkits and techniques for efficient and effective analysis, diagnosis and decision making within business governance cycles.
- Ensure robust financials behind all investment decisions.
- Understand and evaluate Net Revenue Management Financials
- Maintain clarity over business performance, understanding drivers of performance.
The successful candidate will have several years in the FMCG sector and be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA). You will have the ability to work effectively in an ambiguous and changing role and able to drive agenda forward. You will be approachable and have excellent communication skills. Advanced Excel and SAP are highly desirable.