Senior Accounts Payable Officer | £140 - £160 day (PAYE) | London | Office based
Cedar is working with a property company in the search for a senior Accounts Payable Officer. Based in Central London, you would join on an initial 3 month contract basis with a view to transition to permanent appointment. This role will be fully office based.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Officer, you will be accountable for:
- Processing purchase invoices and expense claims
- Processing requisitions and turn into POs
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries/payment queries from suppliers
- Ensuring all invoice/expenses are authorised in line with limits
- Processing of journals in relation to accounts payable
The ideal candidate will have:
- MUST have real estate or property sector experience, ideally dealing with multiple SPVs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Driven, proactive and keen to continue a successful career in Accounts Payable
- High attention to detail, problem solving skills and a positive outlook
You will need to be immediately available or on a notice period of one week or less, given the urgency of the role.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.