£375.00 - £400.00 per day
14 days ago
A well respected IT services organisation is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their organisation during a considerable period of change, based in West London, £375-£400 per day.
Please note: this role is predominantly office based.
This role is focused on several project streams including but not limited to:
- Migrate the chart of accounts to mirror the Group CoA structure including a full historic rebuild of reported numbers.
- Replace one of our systems, ensuring correct control and process are in place in post implementation
- Improve the quality of information provided to Management and Group through reengineering process, building reporting infrastructure and ensuring data flows are present and correct.
- Assist with analysing datasets and previously reported numbers to help management understand the business and historic performance
- Mentoring members of the finance team and the business to ensure smooth transition as we progress through the upgrade project
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA with practice experience)
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Experience of working with large / complex data sets
- Track record of challenging and influencing key stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of delivering process improvements
- Strong systems experience
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of working in an ME business environment would be advantageous
- Highly analytical with a problem solving mentality
- Hands-on & able to hit the ground running in a changing business environment
- Comfortable in a stand alone role