£250 - £275 per day
about 1 month ago
A listed education business is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their business during a period of growth to run their UK finance function, based in London, £250-£275 per day.
Key role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the four UK Companies for the consolidated Group monthly/six-monthly/yearly financial reporting requirements including Cashflow Management, Balance Sheet and P&L analysis
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements especially daily cash management and forecast
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e. AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.). This includes the revenue recognition working together with the enrolment team.
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant financial and management accounting experience
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Team management/mentoring experience
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a self-starter attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing working environment