£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Reconciliation Specialist | £28,000 to £30,000 per annum | 3 months + | Remote working
Cedar is supporting a healthcare provider with an urgent requirement for an Interim Reconciliation Specialist, to join their team on an initial 3 month contract. This role offers full remote working.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, as the interim Reconciliation Specialist, you will provide key support to the wider finance team across the business with efficiently measuring and managing the transactional activity received to the company by their customers.
As a Reconciliation Specialist you must perform a wide range of responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling payments.
- Ensuring the accounting system reflects the correct transactions.
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control and billings.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting data.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Generating month end reports.
My client is seeking an individual with the following experience and attributes:
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Ability to identify errors.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Previously worked in a similar role within the NHS (CCG's/Trusts) - desirable.
- Previous use of Open Accounts - advantageous.
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role. Please note that to be shortlisted for this role, it is imperative you have previously worked within a similar role in order to have an instant impact.