Cedar's Transformation division are currently supporting a global SAP S 4 Hana program for a business that is recognised globally, recruiting for an interim R2R process controller. (Record to Report)
Our client has undergone a global change program and are now at the closing stages of go live.
This has involved the implementation of SAP S4 Hana and many new processes and changes in the finance function.
With a scheduled go live within the next 2 months, we are looking for someone to support with the critical final stages of the R2R processes of the project.
Ideally you would have worked in large scale transformation projects and have extensive R2R experience, both with onshore and offshore SSC teams.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Ideally ACA, ACCA, or CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Must have extensive R2R experience
- Its essential you have experience with SAP S4 Hana
- Experience with UAT, Data Migration and full end to end implementation experience
- Must be a strong Business Partner and Stakeholder Manager
- Previous experience working with offshore SSC teams would be desirable
- Solution focused with a strong problem solving track record
- Available for an immediate start and be based in, or commutable distance to London
My client is scheduling interviews within the next 2 days. These will be held face to face and as a 1 stage process.
The role is based on site 3 days per week with an Outside IR35 status determination