Cedar is currently partnered with a property investments business to secure an Interim Property Accountant based in Central London. The role is a 9-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £400-£450 per day.
The role requires a well-rounded qualified individual to come in and support the property management team with the financial and management accounts of 2 of their legal entities.
As the Interim Financial Manager, you will cover:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Intercompany accounts
- Preparation if audit files and liaising with external auditors on queries.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts with commentary
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Review of accounting entries and payments
- Improvement of financial controls
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g., ACA/CIMA/CA) ·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience within the property management or financial services sectors.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Hybrid working - 3 days in office, 2 from home
Compensation & Benefits
- As well as the day rate of £400-£450 per day, the role offers exposure to an impressive, commercially minded, and collaborative team.
- Their Central London location is easily accessible by multiple transport routes.