Cedar are partnered with a world class visitor attraction in the search for an Interim Project Accountant. This business is embarking on a major capital investment programme, therefore requires support in this area for a minimum of 6 months.
The purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Senior Management Account and the Programme Management Office by leading on project budgets and forecasts. You will also produce accurate and timely financial reports for both income and expenditure and proactively assisting in all aspects of the programmes' financial management.
- Finance business partner to assigned groups, leading on communications and query/issue resolution.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the salary budget for assigned group.
- Finance business partner to the Programme and project managers.
- Attending project and programme board meetings as the representative for the Finance Department.
- Leading and developing the process to set and maintain detailed project budgets and regular forecasting exercises.
- Produce regular cashflow forecasts for assigned programmes
- Presenting on financial accounts, cashflows and forecasts to senior internal colleagues and important external stakeholders.
You will need to be on a maximum two week notice period to be considered for this role.