Cedar are supporting a Private Sector organisation, based in Harrogate and York, who are looking to hire an Interim Procurement Systems & Data Analyst on a 6 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 offering a day rate up to £450 per day. This role will require someone to be hybrid with a mixture of on-site presence in both Harrogate and York where required alongside remote working.
The successful candidate will join the Procurement function to provide the full data analytics and systems management, improvement and information. Procurement is seeking to change the overall functional operating model and focus less on non-value-add activities. In the role you'll be required to work closely with and provide full support to the Procurement function in the delivery of the transformation along with the implementation of Procurement Category Management by collating, interpreting and producing procurement data, spend and supplier analysis, assist in building management data and category pipelines. You will develop key relationships with the Procurement team as well as other functions. Confident in the gathering, cleansing and summarising of data for presentation in numerical, graphical or report formats. You will maintain overall responsibilities for all Procurement systems operations along with changes and enhancements to the P2P functionality and processes.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- Experience in a similar role (minimum of 5 years required)
- Strong understanding of sourcing processes and eProcurement systems - understanding of spend analytics, benefit tracking, eSourcing and contract management is required also
- Strong background using/understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (particularly F&O)
- Experience of writing SOPs, documents and processes
- Understanding of the IT sector would be advantageous