Interim Procurement Specialist
Public sector client
400 - 500pd (3-6 months, inside IR35)
I am working with a well-known public sector client who are looking for an Interim Procurement Specialist to join their team on a 3-6 month contract (with the possibility of extension).
The role will be inside IR35 and is a hybrid role requiring the candidate on site once per week.
Key responsibilities and requirements
- Strong knowledge of Public Contract Regulations
- Ability to construct detailed category plans and procurement strategies working alongside the key stakeholders
- Experience of managing suppliers and analysing their performance in line with contracts or agreements
- Ensure that tendering and contract award activities is in line with legal compliance
- Develop supplier management protocols to cover supplier justification, development, and performance management
- Review and draft terms and conditions of contract and provide advice to others
- Identify and promote value added services
- Engage with SME's and the local community to meet sustainable procurement policies
- Have a strong knowledge of numerous procurement categories
- Promote commercial best practice through stakeholder and supplier relationships
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar Recruitment for more information.