Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking to appoint an Interim Procurement Manager to cover their Corporate Services & Professional Services categories. This role is 100% HOME BASED and will run for until the end of March 2023 (potential to extend), offering a day rate up to £575 (INSIDE IR35).
Reporting into the Procurement Lead, you will support the Procurement Lead to ensure procurement category execution, compliance and governance, supplier on-boarding and contract management for your category area. The focus for each of the categories include:
- Professional Services: legal, consultancy, specialist research, HR, Recruitment, Pension and Contingent Labour etc.
- Corporate Services: travel, courier, stationery, hire cars, office furniture, light FM (shredders, archiving etc.), print/fulfilment
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- experience working in a similar role in the UK Public Sector, delivering procurements relating to Corporate Services and/or Professional Services
- understanding of running end to end Procurements in the UK Public Sector and using Government Frameworks would be advantageous
- self-starter, flexible and able to operate without minimal support