£300.00 - £400.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client for a, home based, Interim Procurement Manager position which will support the Corporate Services category. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a day rate of £300 - 400 on offer and will run until March 2021 with the potential to extend. Candidates applying must be available immediately or on a 1 week notice.
The successful candidate will be required to run end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements along with Further Competitions via Frameworks through Public Sector Buying Organisations to deliver value for money which cover areas such as:
- Corporate Services: Vehicle Hire, Travel, Venues, Stationary, Mobile Phones, Couriers, Print etc.
- FM/Property: Waste Disposal, Office Equipment, MFD's etc.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- Strong background working in Procurement, Category or Commercial Management in the UK Public Sector
- Strong and recent experience in Corporate Services - experience also in Facilities Management (FM) (Soft Services) would be advantageous
- Experience running end to end OJEU/PCR complaint procurements and running competitions through Frameworks with the likes of Fusion21, ESPO, NEPO, NHS SBS, YPO etc.
- Proven track record of delivering savings and managing key suppliers and stakeholders