£450.00 - £550.00 per day
3 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support a Central Government department for an exciting, HOME-BASED, Interim Procurement Manager position. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of up to £550 on offer and will run for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE immediate availability for both an interview and start date in order to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to support with the following activities:
- Ensures supply of orders received, managing product orders vs demand data is current and available. Process driven to ensure NPCs for new product and relative trackers are maintained.
- Good relationship builder with internal/external stakeholders and Relationship Managers
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE experience covering:
- Relevant experience ideally in the Public Sector or experience in categories or industries covering i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution or Logistics
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or equivalent degree or experience in Procurement, Category, Sourcing or Commercial Management roles.
- Experience with running end to end OJEU procurements and using i.e. CCS, ESPO, YPO or other frameworks accessible to the Public Sector
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills - must be confident in the role to achieve value for money on budget allocated.