Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking to appoint 2 x Interim Procurement Leads to cover either Professional Services or Corporate Services. This role is HOME BASED and will run for an initial 6 MONTHS (potential to extend) on a contract that is INSIDE IR35 on a day rate up to £550 on offer.
Reporting into the Procurement Director you will be required to define and shape requirements, execute complex procurements, lead on cross functional projects, category strategy and key stakeholder engagement. The focus for each of the categories include requirement which cover:
- Professional Services: legal, consultancy, specialist research, HR, Recruitment, Pension and Contingent Labour etc.
- Corporate Services: travel, courier, stationery, hire cars, office furniture, light FM (shredders, archiving etc), print/fulfilment
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- experience working in a similar role with a strong background delivering procurements relating to Professional Services or Corporate Services
- understanding of PCR2015 would be advantageous however this also is not required (focus is on category expertise)
- self-starter, flexible and able to operate without minimal support