Up to £550 per day
10 days ago
Cedar are supporting a Local Authority who are on the look for an experienced Oracle SME - Procurement Functional Consultant on an initial 6 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a rate of up to £550 on offer and will be HOME BASED.
The role will report directly to the P2P Functional Lead and will have dotted line accountability to the AD's of Procurement and Procurement Senior Management team and Director of Procurement. The role will facilitate the delivery of the key functional P2P deliverables as defined for each phase of the end-to-end programme as listed below, but not limited to:
- Data Migration:
- Supporting the Data Migration validation and reconciliation activities along with 3rd Party teams and Business SMEs to help facilitate sign off
- Reviewing the data specs along with the SI and DM team to ensure they are kept updated
- Identify test scenarios with the Business Stakeholders and be a liaison between the Testing team and Business for the multiple test phases of the programme.
- Supporting the Testing team through the multiple testing cycles like system and User Acceptance test
- Working closely with the SI on retesting the defect fixes
- Requirement gathering with Business on multiple reports and documenting specifications for OTBI and BIP
- Hands on building simple OTBI listings/reports
- Review training materials and making sure it covers all the aspects of the proposed solution design elements
- Supporting Cutover activities as per the Cutover plan
- Post Go Live Support
- Virtual floor walking, supporting business/end users hand holding and coordination with SI for defect management
Candidates applying MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- A minimum of 3 full lifecycle Oracle ERP implementation projects
- A minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation on Oracle ERP Cloud
- Hands on experience in Sourcing modules within Procurement covering:
- Supplier Qualification Management
- Contracts Management
- Understanding of other P2P Modules like Supplier Portal, Purchasing, Self Service Procurement and Account Payables
- Previous implementation experience in a council, local government or public sector institution.