Cedar are supporting a Public Sector client who are looking to appoint 3 x Interim Procurement & Contracts Managers to cover either Professional Services, Corporate Services or ICT/IS. This role is HOME BASED and will run for an initial 6 MONTHS (potential to extend) on a contract that is INSIDE IR35 on a day rate up to £500 on offer.
Reporting into the Procurement Lead you will support the Lead to ensure procurement category execution, compliance and governance, supplier onboarding and contract management for your chosen category area. The focus for each of the categories include requirement which cover:
- Professional Services: legal, consultancy, specialist research, HR, Recruitment, Pension and Contingent Labour etc.
- IS - Information Systems: all DDaT (Digital, Data, Technology), systems, back office, workflow and desk top goods and services
- Corporate Services: travel, courier, stationery, hire cars, office furniture, light FM (shredders, archiving etc), print/fulfilment
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- experience working in a similar role with a strong background delivering procurements relating to Professional Services, Corporate Services or ICT/IS
- understanding of PCR2015 would be advantageous however this also is not required (focus is on category expertise)
- self-starter, flexible and able to operate without minimal support